sexta-feira, 1 de abril de 2011

You wanna be a Loser like Me

"Push me up against the locker



And hey, all I do is shake it off



I'll get you back when I'm your boss



I'm not thinkin' 'bout you haters



'Cause hey, I could be a superstar



I'll see you when you wash my car






All of the dirt you've been throwin' my way



It ain't so hard to take, that's right



'Cause I know one day you'll be screamin' my name



And I'll just look away, that's right






Just go ahead and hate on me and run your mouth



So everyone can hear



Hit me with the worst you got and knock me down



Baby, I don't care



Keep it up and soon enough you'll figure out



You wanna be



You wanna be



A loser like me "



Resume parte da minha vida. Sempre fui a nerd, a rapariga da voz esquesita, a estranha, esquesita, a muito fora de moda. Sei lá. Ao menos tenho um cérebro! lol Coisa que falta a muita gente. Por isso olhem "I'll see you when you wash my car" ahah

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário